The latest version of our range of XStitch design products. Includes all the features of XStitch 2 and lots lots more including:
- Support for Anchor and DMC thread colours.
- Quicker chart generation.
- Scale sprites to fit the canvas size.
- Importation of JPEG, GIFF, TIFF files.
- Make canvases from scratch.
- Save out designs in XSCanvas format so they can be edited later.
- Full canvas editing and drawing tools, including boxes, lines, circles etc.
- Undo option to recover from mistakes.
- Copy sections of the canvas around.
- Flip both vertically and horizontally.
- New on screen colour manual.
- New minimise colour option so that only the colours used in the design are shown.
- All features are available from easy to use button/tool bars.
- OLE sprite editing using !Paint.
- Print out designs and reference charts.
- Scale printed design size in units of 5% to save wasting paper.
- WYSIWYG preview mode, shows what your design will look like when stitched including backstitch.
- Improved canvas display with anti-aliasing.
- User selectable grid colour, backstitch colour and symbol colour which can be changed on the fly.
- New skein count routine, no need to guess the amount of thread needed.
- Motif tool, use the built in motifs, select the one you want and just add it to your design using any colour.
- Create your own motifs easily and quickly and save them for later use.
- Add text to your canvas using any available outline font.
- Two undo types - either undo a whole operation in one go, or undo 1 stitch at a time (up to 3800 stitches).
- Faster canvas editing (up to twice the speed of XStitch2).
- Much easier to resize a source image up or down without losing aspect ratio.
- Supports paper sizes up to A3 (in both portrait and Landscape).
- Full time on-line help available on the tool bar.
- Customise the user experience, this alters both estimated stitching time and skein count.
- Set the brightness of 256 colour images when imported.
- Directly import Drawfiles (as well as Sprites, JPEG, Windows bitmap, GIFF e.t.c).
- Faster screen redraw and faster printing too.
- Requires Risc Os 3.1 or later, a hard disk and 2Mb of RAM. !ChangeFSI is used for some image processing.
- "..absolutely brilliant...remarkable...highly recommended..." Archive
- "..amazing...a class product...highly recommended!" Acorn User Sept 97
- "...very impressive..." Mr W. Moray
- "...clever peice of software - mother in law very happy!" Mr W. Nottingham
- "...does a very good job..." Mr S. Reading
- "Brilliant!" Mrs W. Herts
- "Having used other stitching formats on a PC there is no comparison...brilliant" Mr C. Sussex
- "Brilliant! works with an A5000 like a dream." Mr S. Stockport
XStitch Sovereign costs just £19.90
Price includes UK carriage. Please add £2 outside UK
This Web site was hand coded by iSV products.
All contents are © iSV Products 2012
Graphics constructed using DrawWorks Millennium